You will need to begin this recipe the day before
- 2 tsp powdered gelatin
- 500ml thickened cream
- 150g white chocolate, roughly chopped
BALSAMIC ROASTED STRAWBERRIES
- 2 punnets strawberries, hulled
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 80ml Lupi Balsamic Vinegar
- Whisk together the gelatin with 2 tbsp of the thickened cream. Allow to stand for 5 mins to absorb.
- Add remaining cream to a medium saucepan with the white chocolate and heat over a medium heat until just simmering. Whisk in the gelatin mixture then strain through a fine sieve into a serving bowl. Refrigerate overnight (or a minimum 6 hours) to set.
- To make balsamic roasted strawberries, in a baking tray add strawberries. Sprinkle sugar over the top then drizzle with Lupi Balsamic Vinegar. Allow to sit for 20 mins while you preheat the oven to 190ºC.
- Roast the strawberries for 20 mins until soft. Allow to cool to room temperature before serving, with their syrup, spooned over the panna cotta.