These Chocolate Truffles are the ultimate treat, with a decadent fresh flavour and silky consistency of Lupi Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
PRE TIME 30 minutes plus cooling time
SERVINGS 30 truffles
- 120g Dark Chocolate (good quality)
- 200g Milk Chocolate (good quality)
- 250ml Cream
- 60g Lupi Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- Fill a pot with 1/3 of water and bring to a simmer. In a bowl that will fit over the pot of water, break up the dark and milk chocolate and cover with the cream. Stir until the chocolate has melted. Slowly add the Lupi Extra Virgin Olive Oil by whisking it into the chocolate mixture. Once mixed, cool in the fridge for an hour.
- Roll each teaspoon of truffle mixture into ball and then into the cocoa powder. Store in the fridge